Box Wall Light Large Internally Glazed 7645 by Davey Lighting
Allow 1-3 working days delivery for in-stock items, up to 3 weeks for out-of-stock items – check with us for availability
- Hand-made in England to an original design from Davey's historic catalogue
- 230 volt
- Dimensions: click on dimensions thumbnail image
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Bulb (not supplied): E27 1 x 60 watt max or LED equivalent
- Bulb suggestion: 1 x Original BTC E27 3 Watt Squirrel Cage LED Bulb (very warm white 2200K, 240 lumens, equivalent to 25W bulb, dimmable)
- IP44 – suitable for outdoors & bathroom zones 1 & 2
- Surface mount with rear cable entry
- Recommended for marine locations
- Code: clear glass DP7645/BR/WE/CL; frosted glass DP7645/BR/WE/FR
Davey lights are better than retro. They're the real thing. Founded in 1885 in London’s West India Docks, Davey originally manufactured marine lights for many of that period’s most illustrious vessels, including, it's said, Titanic. As Britain’s maritime fortunes waned, Davey diversified into the architectural and interior design sectors, with its lights being specified for locations like the Savoy Hotel. Today, Davey Lighting’s industrial aesthetic, historical authenticity and handmade-in-England credentials make its lights a natural choice for many of the UK’s finest contemporary interiors. Robustly crafted and classically styled, they're made to stand the test of time.
We deliver to any address in the UK free of charge. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.