Hunza Border Light PURE LED
Hunza Border Light PURE LED is a high quality low-voltage outdoor light that projects a spread of soft light filtered through its frosted lens. The pole pushes directly into soil and the head is up/down adjustable. Available in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural bronze (with brass hinge and copper pole) or aluminium powder coated in a choice of eight UV-stable polyester Eco-matt colours – see the finishes swatch image. The integral 2 watt Cree LED can easily be replaced at the end of its long life. Use it for lighting garden paths or low level planting with a wash of light. Requires a separate 700mA LED driver. Also available in 12 volt halogen/LED.
Allow 1-3 working days for delivery of in-stock items, about 2-4 weeks for out-of-stock items – check with us for availability
- Precision engineered & hand assembled in New Zealand
- Low voltage – use with our non-dimmable Lightech 12 Watt LED Driver or 0-10v dimmable Lightech 36 Watt LED Driver
- Dimensions: see the dimensions image in 'More views'
- Adjustable head allowing 0-90° elevation
- Tempered frosted glass lens
- Integral 60,000 hour replaceable Cree 2 watt XT-E LED
- Light colour options: 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (neutral white)
- Light output: 114 lumens (equivalent to about 10 watts of halogen)
- CRI: 90
- IP66 rated
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on 316L stainless steel & bronze/copper finishes
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on powder coat finishes
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty on electronics
- Code: BL850/S
We love New Zealand's Hunza lighting, and we're not alone. Many garden designers and landscape professionals will specify nothing else. There are lots of reasons why. Hunza's form-is-function design aesthetic means its lights never date. The range includes a lighting solution for almost every outdoor location. Hunza lights come in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural copper and eight Eco-matt colours, and in low-voltage PURE LED or 230 volt GU10 versions. But perhaps above all it's the long-lasting reliability that comes with precision engineering, hand-assembly and the use of only the finest tried-and-tested materials and lighting technologies.
We deliver to any address in the UK free of charge. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.