- Precision engineered & hand assembled in New Zealand
- 230 volt – connects directly to the mains electricity
- Dimensions – see dimensions image in 'More views'
- Fixed 145mm spike for securing firmly in garden soil
- UV stable acrylic lens with stainless anti-glare mesh
- Lamp (not supplied0: 1 x GU10 LED
- Compatible with our Tungsram LED Precise GU10 Dimmable 6 Watt and Soraa GU10 LED
- IP56 rated
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on 316L stainless steel & copper finishes
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on powder coat finishes
- Code: FNGU
We love New Zealand's Hunza lighting, and we're not alone. Many garden designers and landscape professionals will specify nothing else. There are lots of reasons why. Hunza's form-is-function design aesthetic means its lights never date. The range includes a lighting solution for almost every outdoor location. Hunza lights come in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural copper and eight Eco-matt colours, and in low-voltage PURE LED or 230 volt GU10 versions. But perhaps above all it's the long-lasting reliability that comes with precision engineering, hand-assembly and the use of only the finest tried-and-tested materials and lighting technologies.
We deliver to any address in the UK free of charge. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.