Hunza Lawn Light 12v halogen/LED
Hunza Lawn Light is a high quality, low voltage outdoor uplighter for recessing into garden lawns or soil and can be mowed over and walked on without damage. It can be used with halogen or LED MR16 light bulbs. The bulb can be tilted up to 20º from the vertical for uplighting trees, shrubs, hedges, statuary and architecture. The flange is available in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural bronze or aluminium powder coated in a choice of eight UV-stable polyester Eco-matt colours – see the finishes swatch image. Requires a separate 12 volt transformer. Also available in low-voltage PURE LED.
Allow 1-3 working days for delivery of in-stock items, about 2-4 weeks for out-of-stock items – check with us for availability
- Precision engineered and hand assembled in New Zealand
- 12 volt – transformer required: we recommend our Light Ideas Outdoor Transformers
- Dimensions – see dimensions thumbnail image
- Clear Flush Fit tempered glass lens for easy cleaning
- Anti-Siphon cable attachment minimises condensation inside the fitting
- Optional accessories: frosted lens and anti-glare Hexagon Cell Retainer
- Supplied with high quality MR16 20 watt European 5000 hour halogen lamp
- Compatible with our Osram Pro MR16 5 Watt LED and Soraa MR16 LED
- IP67 rated
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on 316L stainless steel & solid bronze finshes
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on powder coated aluminium finishes
- Code: LL
We love New Zealand's Hunza lighting, and we're not alone. Many garden designers and landscape professionals will specify nothing else. There are lots of reasons why. Hunza's form-is-function design aesthetic means its lights never date. The range includes a lighting solution for almost every outdoor location. Hunza lights come in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural copper and eight Eco-matt colours, and in low-voltage PURE LED or 230 volt GU10 versions. But perhaps above all it's the long-lasting reliability that comes with precision engineering, hand-assembly and the use of only the finest tried-and-tested materials and lighting technologies.
We deliver to any address in the UK free of charge. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.