Hunza Euro Step Light Solid Eyelid PURE LED
Hunza Euro Step Light Solid Eyelid PURE LED is a small high quality low voltage outdoor dimmable spot light by New Zealand's Hunza with an 'eyelid' to shield the eye from upward glare. Designed for recessing low down into walls to shine a focused beam of light across steps or other flat areas like driveways, terraces, paths or decks. Available in marine grade 316L stainless steel or solid natural copper. The integral Cree 4 watt LED can easily be replaced at the end of its long life, and the light is focused into a crisp 38º beam. Requires a separate 700mA LED driver.
View all our range of high quality outdoor Hunza Lighting.
Allow 1-3 working days for delivery of in-stock items, about 3-5 weeks for out-of-stock items – check with us for availability
- Precision engineered & hand assembled in New Zealand
- Low voltage – use with our non-dimmable Mean Well 35 Watt LED Driver or 0-10v dimmable Mean Well 65 Watt 700mA LED Driver
- Dimensions – see dimensions thumbnail image
- Clear Flush Fit tempered glass lens for easy cleaning
- Supplied with aluminium mounting canister
- Integral 60,000 hour replaceable Cree 4 watt XT-E LED
- Light colour options: 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (neutral white)
- Light output: 420 lumens (equivalent to 35 watts of halogen)
- CRI: 90
- Optional accessories: frosted lens
- IP66 rated
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on 316L stainless steel & copper finishes
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on electronics
- Code: ESLS/S + ESL/CAN
We love New Zealand's Hunza lighting, and we're not alone. Many garden designers and landscape professionals will specify nothing else. There are lots of reasons why. Hunza's form-is-function design aesthetic means its lights never date. The range includes a lighting solution for almost every outdoor location. Hunza lights come in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural copper and eight Eco-matt colours, and in low-voltage PURE LED or 230 volt GU10 versions. But perhaps above all it's the long-lasting reliability that comes with precision engineering, hand-assembly and the use of only the finest tried-and-tested materials and lighting technologies.
We deliver to any address in England, Scotland and Wales free of charge, including the Channel Islands. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail. We're sorry, but we're not currently delivering to addresses in Northern Ireland.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.