- Precision engineered & hand assembled in New Zealand
- Low voltage – use with our 0-10v dimmable Lightech 48 Watt LED Driver or non-dimmable Mean Well 33 Watt LED Driver
- Dimensions – see dimensions image in 'More views'
- Can be walked on and driven over
- Clear Flush Fit tempered glass lens for easy cleaning
- Integral 60,000 hour replaceable Cree 6.4 watt MTG-2 LED
- Light colour options: 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (neutral white)
- Light output: 600 lumens (equivalent to 50 watts of halogen)
- Optional accessories: frosted lens and anti-glare Hexagon Cell Louvre
- IP68 rated
- Suitable for installing in paving, block paving, brick and timber
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on 316L stainless steel finish
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on electronics
- Code: FFL/S-SS
We love New Zealand's Hunza lighting, and we're not alone. Many garden designers and landscape professionals will specify nothing else. There are lots of reasons why. Hunza's form-is-function design aesthetic means its lights never date. The range includes a lighting solution for almost every outdoor location. Hunza lights come in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural copper and eight Eco-matt colours, and in low-voltage PURE LED or 230 volt GU10 versions. But perhaps above all it's the long-lasting reliability that comes with precision engineering, hand-assembly and the use of only the finest tried-and-tested materials and lighting technologies.
We deliver to any address in the UK free of charge. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.