Hunza Floor Light Spot GU10
Hunza Floor Light Spot GU10 is a high quality 230 volt outdoor uplighter by New Zealand's Hunza that's designed to be recessed into solid floor surfaces. Available in marine grade 316L stainless steel or solid natural copper. Use it to shine a vertical beam of light up garden or house walls or other architectural features. Also available in low-voltage PURE LED.
Allow 1-3 working days for delivery of in-stock items, about 3-6 weeks for out-of-stock items – check with us for availability
- Precision engineered & hand assembled in New Zealand
- 230 volt – connects directly to the mains electricity
- Dimensions – see dimensions thumbnail image
- Suitable for recessing into paving, block paving, brick or decking
- May be walked on but not driven over
- Clear Flush Fit tempered glass lens for easy cleaning
- Supplied with aluminium mounting canister
- Lamp (not supplied): 1 x GU10 LED
- Compatible with our Tungsram LED Precise GU10 Dimmable 6 Watt and Soraa GU10 LED
- Optional accessories: frosted lens and anti-glare Hexagon Cell Louvre
- IP58 rated – fully submersible
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on 316L stainless steel & copper finishes
- Code: FL/SPOT-GU + FL/CAN
We love New Zealand's Hunza lighting, and we're not alone. Many garden designers and landscape professionals will specify nothing else. There are lots of reasons why. Hunza's form-is-function design aesthetic means its lights never date. The range includes a lighting solution for almost every outdoor location. Hunza lights come in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural copper and eight Eco-matt colours, and in low-voltage PURE LED or 230 volt GU10 versions. But perhaps above all it's the long-lasting reliability that comes with precision engineering, hand-assembly and the use of only the finest tried-and-tested materials and lighting technologies.
We deliver to any address in the UK free of charge. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.