To allow this website to function properly on your computer, tablet or mobile phone you will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain features of this website by using them.
Cookies we use
Our cookies do not store sensitive information about you such as your name, address or payment details. If you would prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website (or any other website) you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change cookie preferences.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our website.
Thank you for signing up to our product news email updates. We'll add you to our mailing list. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time, just let us know.×