Mean Well 65 Watt Dimmable 700mA LED Driver
We recommend this high quality dimmable Mean Well 700mA LED Driver to power LuxR Modux 2 and Modux 4 outdoor LED lights, and for the Hunza PURE LED 4 watt Border Lights, Mouse Lights, Wall Wash Spot, all lights in the Hunza Euro Collection and the Hunza Pole Spot High Power PURE LED. It's a compact and rugged 65 watt LED driver with an IP67 rating, so it may safely be used in exterior locations, though placing in an IP-rated box is strongly recommended.
1-3 working day delivery for in-stock items, about 2-3 weeks for out-of-stock items – check with us for availability
- May be used to drive 1–12 LuxR Modux 2 LED light fittings
- May be used to drive 1–8 LuxR Modux 4 LED light fittings
- May be used to drive 1–8 Hunza PURE LED 2 & 4 watt light fittings – Border Light, Mouse Light and Euro range (twin headed lights count as 2 lights)
- May be used to drive 1-2 Hunza Pole Spot High Power PURE LED lights
- Output: 6-50v DC
- Cable length: IP 30cm / OP 30cm
- Compatible with dimmers (0-10v)
- 60 metres maximum recommended cable length from driver to furthest light
- IP67 rated
- Dimensions: 37 x 190 x 62mm
- Product code: T-D-HVGC-700
We deliver to any address in England, Scotland and Wales free of charge, including the Channel Islands. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail. We're sorry, but we're not currently delivering to addresses in Northern Ireland.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.