Ecopac Constant Current LED Driver 20 Watt
This high quality mains dimmable LED driver is suitable for powering our LuxR Modux Micro, Modux 1, Modux 2 and Modux 4 LED lights. Multiple mA levels selectable by dip switch, from 250-700mA. IP20 rated so must be placed in an IP-rated enclosure when installed outside.
1-3 working day delivery for in-stock items, about 2-3 weeks for out-of-stock items – check with us for availability
- Use it for driving from 1-9 LuxR Modux 1 & Modux Micro lights @ 350mA
- Use it for driving from 1-9 LuxR Modux 2 lights @ 700ma
- Use it for driving from 1-4 LuxR Modux 4 lights @ 700ma
- Output voltage: 3-42v DC
- Output wattage: 20W
- Leading / Trailing Edge dimmable
- 20 metres maximum recommended cable length from driver to furthest light
- Protections: short circuit / over load / over current
- IP20 rated
- Dimensions: 20 x 30 x 133
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Code: ELED-20P-C250-700T
We deliver to any address in England, Scotland and Wales free of charge, including the Channel Islands. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail. We're sorry, but we're not currently delivering to addresses in Northern Ireland.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.