- Precision engineered and hand assembled in New Zealand
- 12 volt – transformer required: we recommend our Light Ideas Outdoor Transformers
- Dimensions: see dimensions thumbnail image in 'More views'
- UV-stable acrylic lens with stainless steel anti-glare mesh
- Mirror-finished twin angle reflector in the lens projects light down onto the ground and horizontally
- Anti-Siphon cable attachment minimises condensation build-up
- Supplied with high quality MR16 20 watt European 5000 hour halogen lamp
- Compatible with our Osram Pro MR16 5 Watt LED and Soraa MR16 LED
- Optional accessories: Anti-Glare Hood
- IP66 rated
- Suitable for installing onto decking, paving or brick
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty on 316L stainless steel & solid copper finishes
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty on powder coat finishes
- Code: BOL700
We love New Zealand's Hunza lighting, and we're not alone. Many garden designers and landscape professionals will specify nothing else. There are lots of reasons why. Hunza's form-is-function design aesthetic means its lights never date. The range includes a lighting solution for almost every outdoor location. Hunza lights come in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural copper and eight Eco-matt colours, and in low-voltage PURE LED or 230 volt GU10 versions. But perhaps above all it's the long-lasting reliability that comes with precision engineering, hand-assembly and the use of only the finest tried-and-tested materials and lighting technologies.
We deliver to any address in the UK free of charge. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.