- Precision engineered & hand assembled in New Zealand
- Low voltage – use with our non-dimmable Lightech 12 Watt LED Driver or 0-10v dimmable Lightech 36 Watt LED Driver
- Dimensions: see dimensions image in 'More views'
- Suitable for recessing into decking, paving, block paving, brick, cut stone or render
- Supplied with PVC installation canister
- Clear, frosted or glare-reducing hexcell glass lens options
- 2 replaceable beam angle reflector options – 26° or 74°
- Light output: 174 lumens (equivalent to 18 watts of halogen)
- Replaceable pin mounted 2W Cree XT-E LED
- 60,000 hour LED life
- Supplied with 1m of cable
- IP68 (fully submersible)
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty on electronics
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty on 316 stainless steel & copper finishes
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty on Eco-matt powder coat finishes
- Code: M2-LARGE/ + M2-4/CAN
LuxR (pronounced Lux-ar) sets a new standard for high quality integral LED outdoor and garden lights. They're beautifully compact. They offer three light outputs – Modux 1, Modux 2 and Modux 4. Beam definition is wonderfully crisp thanks to the single LED light source. You can alter the beam width by changing the integral reflector, and replace the Cree LED at the end of its long life. And you can trust them to last because they're precision engineered in New Zealand from marine grade 316 stainless steel, solid natural copper or aluminium finished in UV-stable polyester Eco-matt black powder coat.
We deliver to any address in the UK free of charge. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.