Hunza Twin Wall Spot GU10
Hunza Twin Wall Spot GU10 is a high quality 230 volt double outdoor adjustable spot light by New Zealand's Hunza. Available in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural copper or aluminium powder coated in a choice of eight UV-stable polyester Eco-matt colours – see the finishes swatch image. Use it for spot lighting front and back doorways, decks, paving, garden seating areas, pergolas, parking areas, walls, trees, shrubs and statuary. Also available in low voltage PURE LED.
Allow 1-3 working days for delivery of in-stock items, about 2-4 weeks for out-of-stock items – check with us for availability
- Precision engineered & hand assembled in New Zealand
- 230 volt – connects directly to the mains electricity
- Dimensions – see dimensions image in 'More views'
- Adjustable spot lights with 360º rotation and 0-90º elevation
- Clear Flush Fit tempered glass lenses for easy cleaning
- Lamp (not supplied): 2 x GU10 LED
- Compatible with our Tungsram LED Precise GU10 Dimmable 6 Watt and Soraa GU10 LED
- Optional accessories: frosted lens, Glare Guard and anti-glare Hexagon Cell Louvre
- IP56 rated
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on 316L stainless steel & copper finishes
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on powder coat finishes
- Code: TWSGU
We love New Zealand's Hunza lighting, and we're not alone. Many garden designers and landscape professionals will specify nothing else. There are lots of reasons why. Hunza's form-is-function design aesthetic means its lights never date. The range includes a lighting solution for almost every outdoor location. Hunza lights come in marine grade 316L stainless steel, solid natural copper and eight Eco-matt colours, and in low-voltage PURE LED or 230 volt GU10 versions. But perhaps above all it's the long-lasting reliability that comes with precision engineering, hand-assembly and the use of only the finest tried-and-tested materials and lighting technologies.
We deliver to any address in the UK free of charge. Deliveries are usually by courier to your door, so they need to be signed for, although we may send smaller items by Royal Mail.
Changing or cancelling your order
To change or cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please contact us.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return an item(s), please let us know within 30 calendar days of receipt. Items must then be returned without delay at your expense in the original packaging and in a fully saleable condition. Once we’ve received and checked the item, we’ll refund the purchase price or exchange it. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items returned after 30 calendar days, or to make a re-stocking charge of up 20% (depending on the brand) of the original purchase price. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if you return a product that's not in a fully re-saleable condition.